I hear a lot of people say “my husband/wife will come first in everything.” I don’t understand how your children aren’t first. If you bring some human creature into this world that is innocent and unable to defend themselves, they are first. You should protect and love them more than anyone else. Parents should work together to do this and love each other through it but should sacrifice of themselves in order to do what is right for their child. Just a thought of the day. Thank you and stay tuned as I speak about organic foods and vegan footwear.
Today I received a “carnation”, or so they called it, today in class. It was a beautiful yellow flower with a tag from a friend. That is how he proceeded to ask me to prom. He’s a great friend and that was a wonderful pick me up. I thoroughly enjoy friends who will go out of their way to make your day delightful. Thank you Lord for your blessings!
1. I have been recieving lots of wake-up calls lately.. wake-up calls saying “Lillie, my daughter, I have blessed you beyond compare. You are my beloved.”
2. I am getting a dog. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
3. I’m going to just start showing up a people’s houses with cupcakes if they continue to ignore me.
4. I had a great night last night on a ladies date. We went to chick-a-fil, sweet CiCis and TJ Maxx. (I paid for my friend and I’s icecream with a buy one get one half off coupon and a bunch of quarters though I clearly had usable money on my debit card. #savingmoney)
5. I made the coolest craft project that says Grace Like An Ocean. It’s a great reminder.
6. My father is calling me, so I must go downstairs.
This list is to be continued. Tune in tonight at 6 for a full report of my days progress.
Your insecurities are arguments with God. He is telling you that you are loved and forgiven, but your insecurities are trying to convince Him of how bad your sins are. He is telling you of the wonderful things He is going to have you do for Him, and your insecurities are trying to keep up with whispers about how He must be thinking of someone else: one of those superspiritual people with no doubts or secrets.
Here is the good news: you aren’t the first one with these kinds of battles, scripture is full of them (Abraham, David, Mary). And the best news, God is going to win those arguments in the end, He always does.
“I thank God because I am alive. I thank God because even though people always think that I am small, I know that my God is big, and I don’t have to prove anything to the world about myself. I am alive and I am here to prove to them that despite of my smallness, God is still so powerful and mighty to be able to use someone like me. And I know that no matter how my life turns out, I’ll be okay, as long as it will bring glory to my Savior and King.”—godsradicaldaughter (via godsradicaldaughter)