- playing some basketball with people who are way better than me (pretty much everyone is way better).
- going rock climbing!
- going to the beach and sunbathing and playing in the ocean and listening to music and running around going crazy/
- Home-made mac n’ cheese.
- NOT Christmas. haha.
- going back to work. This is day 2 of my week off. SO RESTLESS.
- going to the Dominican. This is an everyday occurrence though.
- DOING SOMETHING MORE WITH MY LIFE THAN BEING A CONSUMERIST AMERICAN. WHO IS LAZY. AND NEEDY. AND SHOWERS WITH HOT WATER.
I thank God because I am alive. I thank God because even though people always think that I am small, I know that my God is big, and I don’t have to prove anything to the world about myself. I am alive and I am here to prove to them that despite of my smallness, God is still so powerful and mighty to be able to use someone like me. And I know that no matter how my life turns out, I’ll be okay, as long as it will bring glory to my Savior and King.
That moment when you’re walking into the lunchroom
And you see a girl with a look on her face like
Then she starts jumping and she has her friend behind her talking trash
and you’re standing around like, are they gonna fight or what?
And then you hear “bet you won’t hit her!” from the crowd and see
then you look at your friend like
then the police come and you sit down at the table looking like
I’d love to do ballet again. Sadly, my priorities don’t agree.
It originally said “life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” But the thing is, life isn’t about us at all.